Welcome to ]v[orpher
Welcome to ]v[orpher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvT 1 gate double expand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellRaiser

Race : Protoss

PvT 1 gate double expand Empty
PostSubject: PvT 1 gate double expand   PvT 1 gate double expand I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 pm

I just started to playing some crazy tech which is kinda good. I've never loosed with it yet in PvT (6-0 stats)
9 pylon
11 gate
12 assi
14 cyber
17 dragoon + range
18 nexus and dragoon
20 nexus and dragoon
When range is finished try to push your opponent back to base with some run&hit micro : )
Add 2 gateways and start massing probes with goons, when you have about 9 dragoons you should have 2 expos working full (remember about gas in every expand) Now you got enormous amounts of minerals. put some gateways and do double tech (templar + robotics). Don't forget to check oppo expands, if he puted 2nd exp do another by yourself. (Key is to have 1 expand ahead of terran) Don't forget to harass with reaver/high templar and Arbiter. I don't count when i build arbiter, i just got some shuttles and make zealots bomb which is working fantastic

one points is very important. You must not let your opponent scout your second expo. First at natural isn't that much important, most of terrans are scared to rush for it. But if they do, put some probes out and defend it Smile

It's working great on Destination (2nd expand is very easy to defend)

Hope you like it, I don't have replays yet (i dont got space on my hard drive) but as soon as i get them and make space, i'll upload them
Enjoy
Back to top Go down

PvT 1 gate double expand
Page 1 of 1